Beaches, rainforests, waterfalls and volcanoes – the six main islands of Hawaii really do deliver the goods. The surf is irresistible, the climate is tropical and the scenery spectacular. You can make a lasting difference here, both environmentally and with education.
Ways you can help
- Leave a legacy with projects such as building a playground in a low-income day care center
- Meaningful interaction with the Hawaiian culture
- Gorgeous beaches
- Surfing, paddle boarding (or lessons for both)
- Spectacular scenic heli-flights
- Epic hikes and mountain biking
- Spa treatments
- Volcanoes and eerie rock formations
- Superb luxury hotels
The price for a 10 day trip to Hawaii costs from $7,795 (£6,300, €7,392) per person, staying in 5* luxury accommodation. International flights are not included in this pricing, but naturally we can arrange these for you once we know where you would be flying from and your preferred cabin class.
The Modern - Waikiki
The Modern is an oceanview hotel, not an oceanfront one, as it is on the outskirts of Waikiki Beach. It’s just far enough away (about...
Ritz Carlton Kapalua - Maui
Ritz Carlton Kapalua
The 460 guest rooms are breezy yet refined: the resort welcomes you with a lobby of native artwork, koa wood panels, and a lava stone...
Fairmont Kea Lani - Maui
Fairmont Kea Lani
This is a Moorish-inspired hideaway (with domes, dramatic archways, and whitewashed walls) set on 22 tropical acres. Kids (and you) will love a 140-foot water...
Mauna Lani - Big Island
Despite the 342 rooms, this high-end resort manages to maintain an atmosphere of tranquility, the rooms peppered throughout the lush gardens and mostly facing out...
Hawaii Island Retreat - Big Island
Hawaii Island Retreat
Just a short ride north of the popular Kohala Coast resort area where the foliage along the highway turns green you'll come to the small...
Did you know
- Hawaii is the only US state that grows coffee
- More than one-third of the world’s commercial supply of pineapples comes from Hawaii
- There are only 12 letters in the Hawaiian alphabet.
Vowels: A, E, I, O, U
Consonants: H, K, L, M, N, P, W
- Under-sea volcanoes that erupted thousands of years ago formed the islands of Hawaii
- Honolulu is the USA’s 11th largest metropolitan area
- Kilauea volcano on the Big Island is the world’s most active and largest
"Just wanted to say thank you very much for organizing and leading our 'adventure that counts' in Hawaii. The feedback from everyone was incredibly positive - we all had a great time. The community project was amazing and we were delighted to be involved.”
Sam - visited Hawaii on a group trip from the UK