Zambia is a destination that allows you to experience the ‘real’ Africa. It boasts some of the best wildlife parks on the continent, the spectacular Victoria Falls and awesome kayaking and rafting on the Zambezi River. Make your trip purposeful and fulfilling and build a house for a widow and her children. If you have medical skills you can put them to use in the local clinic, and if you are a teacher, you can teach at the primary school. Change lives…including your own.
Ways you can help
- Leave a legacy building a home for a widow and her children
- Viewing the magnificent Victoria Falls from the Zambian and Zimbabwean sides, and scenic flight
- For adrenalin seekers you can go whitewater rafting or bungee jumping
- Kayak on the Zambezi River, spotting hippos and elephants as you go
- Amazing ‘Big 5’ safari, including walking safaris, in Zambia or in neighboring Botswana’s Chobe National Park
The price for a 10 day trip to Zambia costs from $9,890 (£7,993, €9,378) per person, staying in 5* luxury accommodation. Flights are excluded, but we can arrange these for you.
Royal Chundu Island lodge - Victoria Falls
Royal Chundu Island lodge
Island Lodge is the more private and exclusive of the two lodges at Royal Chundu. Located on Katambura private island, the lodge is surrounded by...
Tongabezi - Victoria Falls
These individually appointed houses and cottages form a luxury lodge/camp on the banks of the Zambezi River. It’s a romantic location, just downstream from the...
Toka Leya Camp - Victoria Falls
Toka Leya Camp
Toka Leya Camp is located on the banks of the Zambezi River, upstream from the Victoria Falls. The Twelve classic tented safari camps bring you...
Sindabezi - Victoria Falls
Nestled in the waters of the Zambezi upstream from Victoria Falls is Sindabezi Island camp, an exclusive private island getaway, part of the fabulous Tongabezi...
Mwamba Bush Camp - South Luangwa
Mwamba Bush Camp
Mwamba Camp is located in the northern sector of South Luangwa national park in Zambia. Set away from the river, this very simple three room...
Kaingo Camp - South Luangwa
Situated within the South Luangwa National Park, Kaingo Camp overlooks the Luangwa Deep River that offers exciting game viewing opportunities. Special features are its unique...
Chinzombo Camp - South Luangwa
Chinzombo sits on the banks of the Luangwa River, snug beneath a protective canopy of trees, on the site of an earlier, simple camp (of...
Mwaleshi Camp - North Luangwa
The untouched panorama of the North Luangwa National Park provides the surroundings for this high-end camp, just a couple of miles from where the Mwaleshi...
Chiawa Camp - Lower Zambezi
Elephants are the big draw at Chiawa Camp – and hippos, crocodiles, Cape buffalo, baboons, even the occasional lion. Chiawa nails the African, luxury-in-the-bush, “glamping”...
Kapinga Bush Camp - Kafue
Kapinga Bush Camp
The organic building materials of this plush camp mean that the site blends easily into its surroundings, just on the edge of the Kafue National...
Kaingu Safari Lodge - Kafue
Kaingu Safari Lodge
The focal point of Kaingu Safari Lodge is the thatched central boma with lounge, dining room and bar facilities overlooking the river. Here you will...
Did you know
- Zambia is slightly larger than Texas
- The nearest ocean is 600 miles away
- Zambia’s name comes from the Zambezi River. Zambezi is from a local word yambezhi “heart of all”
- Termite hills in Zambia often “grow” to be as big as a cottage
- Livingstone was Zambia’s first capital
- Zambia is one of the world’s poorest countries and ranked 165th out of 177 on the Hum Dev Index
- Zambia is a republic with a president, much like the United States and France
- Victoria Falls is one of the seven natural wonders of the world
- Zambia is one of the hardest hit nations with AIDS
- The median age in Zambia is 16.46 years
- Zambians expect friendly persons to call on them unannounced
- Over 85% of the nation is considered below the poverty line
- Victoria Falls is known to Africans as “Musi-o-Tunyi” or “The Smoke That Thunders”
- Copper is still the key resource of Zambia; Zambia is the world’s fifth-largest producer
- The average life-expectancy at birth is 38.6 years
"We had such an incredible time in Zambia. The people are so warm and friendly...they have nothing yet are so happy...it was humbling and a privilege to at least help one family with a nice place to live, and to get to know them. It was so special for our kids to help, and play with children in the village.Of course Victoria Falls is incredible! The safari in Chobe was spectacular - we saw so much!The lodges were incredible - Tongabezi is our new favorite place on earth! Chobe Under Canvas was brilliant too. All our guides and drivers were impeccable and a joy to get to know.Thank you so much for organizing such a flawless trip!"
Jackie, traveled to Zambia with her family, from the USA