Brighten Up Communities With Renovations in Hungary
Use your creative skills to brighten up the walls of a hospital or school in Budapest so that you make a difference doing renovations in Hungary
About this project
There are many social institutions in Hungary whose buildings are in quite poor condition.
You can help with renovations in Hungary at one of the hospitals or schools with a creative painting initiative to bring joy and inspiration to the attendees.
You will paint mural cartoons or fairy tale heroes to decorate the walls of one of these buildings.
The program will be coordinated by an artist – so this experience doubles as a painting lesson!
Main volunteering activities for renovations in Hungary:
- Painting a creative mural on the walls of a school, hospital, or orphanage
- The volunteering project typically lasts for 3-5 days
- Approx. 3-4 hours each day
- Available all year round
- Blends well with nearby sightseeing and relaxation activities in Budapest
- Family-friendly (min age 10)
- Horse riding
- Cave exploring
- Aqua park and thermal baths
- Medieval life demonstrations
- Cooking class
- Budapest city tour and Danube river cruise
Successes to date:
This project is for you if:
- You want to play a part in brightening the lives of children
- You would like to interact meaningfully with the locals
- You would like to roll up your sleeves and get involved
View the Suggested Trip Itinerary below for ideas on what a trip including this project could look like.
Suggested Trip Itinerary
Kids and Kindness – 14 Days
Example Price: US$12,890 per adult
This adventure enables you and your family to not only enjoy the unique wildlife of the Galapagos Islands and the colonial splendor of Quito, all in luxury, you also get to leave a legacy and renovate a day care center that is in much need of your help. All in luxury.
- Bond as a family and make a lasting difference renovating a worthy day care center in Quito
- Private guided walking tour of colonial Quito, and the equator line
- Eco-luxe cruise in the Galapagos Islands
- Encounter turtles, blue-footed boobies, iguanas, penguins and much more
- Luxury accommodation throughout
- Private transfers
- Expert local guides
- Breakfasts and meals as specified
- Volunteering costs
- Flights to/from Galapagos Islands
Note: Price excludes international flights
Sample Day by Day
Note: This is a sample itinerary only
Note: This is a sample itinerary - we delight in crafting your dream trip especially for you
Note – this is purely a sample itinerary, designed to give you a flavor of the country, a local volunteering project, and nearby sightseeing activities. We delight in crafting trips to your exact preferences.
Any aspect of this itinerary can be altered, from excursions to accommodation, to get it perfect for you.
Some suggestions to customize this itinerary:
- Head to the cultural triangle for a feel of the ancient history of Sri Lanka
- Visit Minneriya and witness the elephant migration – the largest gathering of elephants in Asia
- Explore the less-developed east coast and have beaches to yourselves
- Do some hiking in the stunning Tea Country
Discover more about Sri Lanka >>
If you like the sound of this adventure then go ahead and share with family members, or on social media.